And onto the last book, so far.
I am so so in love with Lady America and Prince Maxon’s story that made me continuously read all 4 previous books in 3 days. Disclaimer: I am totally not a bookworm fyi or maybe trying to be one Lol The Prince gave us only a glimpse of what Prince Maxon went through before The Selection and yes, thanks to Kiera Cass for including their first meeting at the garden and of course the second one at the Great Hall.
At the moment, I just started The Guard though I have all my time to start it yesterday as well as today but decided not to cause I really don’t wanna end the beautiful love story of the King and Queen of Illea. But reality strikes, my “TO-BE-READ-BOOKS” for this month is hanging freely and bugging me for some attention. Ugh
Time for me to venture what Officer Leger’s point of view is. Hoping for some Lucy-Aspen interactions for this 11-chapter novella. I know you’re as curious as me. 👋
You know you’re really sad when you’re playing pop music and yet tears won’t stop from falling ..
So everyone’s (counting those who are not even EXO and Girl’s Generation fans) hyped up with what dispatch released earlier today; Baekhyun and Taeyeon are dating. SM even confirmed this matter after a few hours. What the freaking hell is going on right? After Kris’ issue last month now SM killed EXO stans again for the second time. /sigh/
With this issue that shocked the whole KPop community (of course Taeyeon, the leader of the biggest girl group in Korea and Baekhyun, a member of the fastest growing boy group in Korea), who wouldn’t give some comments or insights about this right?
Been following EXO for some time so I decided to make this post to let you know my stand and how i fckng feel about this unexpected news going on around.
1. I’m half convinced half confused with this to be very honest.
2. Taeyeon has been on the industry for a very long time meanwhile Baekhyun is just starting off his career, two years to be exact. Like theirs is sunbae-hoobae kind of relationship. But yes, SM did mentioned, “Having started off as close sunbae-hoobae, the two recently developed feelings for each other and are in the beginning stages.” And I was like, “Okay?”
3. A lot of people are saying that SM released this dating scandal solely because of Kris filing a lawsuit against the company. And it’s kinda obvious how SM confirmed this after like 2 hours after Dispatch released it. What about Kris’ status, SM? We’ve been waiting for a couple of weeks now and here you are confirming this issue and not talking about Kris? Well, I guess you’ve got what you wanted. Your stock increased today but I won’t congratulate you.
4. Well fck you SM for using your artists! Sorry I have to blurt this one out.
5. If this scandal is to cover up Kris’ issue, my honest opinion would be no. Kris leaving EXO and SM happened last month. EXO managed to run successfully their first solo concert without neither Kris nor SM’s official statement. Why cover this now when tons of people have already moved on, on the process of moving on and people who are not yet on the stage of moving on.
6. Also, isn’t Kris’ lawsuit caused some fans to leave the fandom so why would SM make another door for fans to have the thought of leaving the fandom? Make sense right?
7. But then again, all those pictures that Dispatch has released makes you think that all of these are indeed to cover someone else’s issue or maybe a more serious one to be revealed soon or not.
8. Like who would go on a date with your car’s roof down and making all those sweet actions knowing that you are idols and sasaeng-magnet celebrities.
9. SM also has no chance of denying the issue since the pictures can already tell you the real status without their confirmation. Who would believe SM anyway if they deny it? lol
10. If one ship confirmed to sail then there goes the other ship to sink. I’m more of KaiSoo shipper but sometimes I ship ChanBaek since my friends are hardcore when it comes to Yeol and Baek. I don’t want to conclude that there’s no ChanBaek since the beginning but if all these are true then .. /NOOOOOO/
11. To all exo fans (if that’s what you call yourself) who sends hurtful comments on Baek’s and Taeng’s instagrams, screw you all! If you’re that hurt, is sending those kind of messages makes you better? No right? So please think before posting or sending any bad comments on both accounts.
12. I don’t know if this is a gift but somewhat in the beginning of Overdose era, I sensed something that can’t be explained easily. I don’t know too if it’s just because of their theme for this comeback but I saw a different darkness and mystery to be honest. SM and EXO killed us twice already within this era. Should we just skip Overdose era and proceed to the new one coming? I’m scared for EXO tbh.
13. To those who call some fans selfish for not being happy with what their idols are being happy about, I tell you this: Don’t judge them for reacting that way and don’t you ever call them that they’re just fans. You are not in the position to judge them in the first place. Do you know them personally? Do you have the idea how great is their love for Baek or Taeng? And please don’t tell someone “immature” just because they don’t easily accept the issue. Our emotional capacity differs from each other.
Lastly, if this dating scandal is really true and not made for some fckng money matters, I think I have to congratulate Baekhyun for being such fearless. I salute you man for taking all the risks just to be with someone whom you love. Make Taeng happy and make us all proud!
XOXO, Mau 💋
Oh Hi there! 💋 It’s been like forever since I posted something here. I suddenly felt the urge to visit and yeah post anything today so there you go .. Here it is! Bye for now! 👋
You can’t stop CNBLUE right now. The rockstars dropped their latest music video last night @ 12:00 AM KST. I have no idea at all about the song and music video like I haven’t checked any teaser for this comeback. What I only know is they’ll return this month even though Girl’s Generation and 2NE1 is said to make a comeback too. But hey, CNBLUE is right here ready enough to join and win the battle!
CNBLUE is back with a different vibe this time. Yonghwa’s soulful voice stands out the most! Jungshin and Jonghyun is up for a new look! Minhyuk for the first time took the center-front stage among his members. All the boys looked so clean and fresh that suits this type of music. But what I love most is the music video itself. It was neatly done and full of artistry. Salute to the creative team for setting up a unique and imaginative project. :>
How can I keep calm if my baby fandoms are in one awards night and grabbing too many awards at Gaon today? They even all performed on stage!
EXO won Popularity Award and grabbed the 3rd and 4th quarter for the Album of the Year Award. XOXO and Miracles in December accordingly. They ended the music award with their performance of Wolf and Growl. And OMG! EXO sang Wolf live! You know I’m the proudest when EXO performs live on stage like they don’t lip sync! \M/ Chyeah for that EXO! :)
2NE1 on the other hand received The World Hallyu Star Award. Apparently, Missing You nor Do You Love Me nor Falling In love didn’t receive any digital award. :/ How can it be possible right? Like we all know that Missing You was an all kill when it was released and 2NE1 even won lots of awards for that. Huuuu Anyway, at least they received an international recognition from Gaon this year. :”> Well done ladies! :)
Pam pam pam! BAP is here again! \O/ World Rookie Award goes to no other than BAP! I’m not really familiar with this award but who cares? There’s the word WORLD and ROOKIE on it so it means it’s an international recognition. BAP grabbed two freaking awards for today! They got their first win at Show Champion and here’s another award that gives meaning to their hard work. :) Ooh. The boys performed One Shot live! What to expect? BAP killed it, of course! :>
Well, I died so many times today. From BAP’s first win to Gaon Awards Winners, my heart is definitely dead tired for all the feels I received today. Thank God for reviving me though. :)
Cheers to all the winners at Gaon Awards today! \O/ Every artist deserves the award/s they received. Well done idols! Hard work has been paid off. :>
Today has been a great day for BAP and Babyz all around the world! BAP won their first win at Show Champion and let’s not forget that they had performed not just one but three songs on stage. Two songs came from their full length album, First Sensibility and the other song was a special performance by Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae. To those who wants to watch and rewatch their epic performances today, here’s a compilation:
Unlike their performance of With You on Music Bank, this one is a longer version but still not the whole song.
The stage looks so effin’ great with the angel’s wings, a huge BAP at the center plus the halo above them.
Baby Baby (Himchan, Daehyun & Youngjae)
Finally! TS let Himchan showcased one of his talents. Gaaa~ We all know that Himchan can play various kinds of instruments and piano is one of those. Daehyun and Youngjae without any doubts sang Baby Baby very well. This timeless piece is still on the rock up to this date.
Winning Cut + Encore
And so after a long time, BAP owned that encore stage! Chukahae BAP!/throwsconfetti/
But honestly, the reaction I was expecting from these boys when they receive their first win is the opposite to what they actually did. I was imagining all six of them to cry but not a single member shed tears on stage. What the heck! Hahaha I was thinking that they’ll go crazier during the encore but look at them. Anyway, what’s more important is they got their first freaking win today! I’m so damn proud of my boys! Congratulations again BAP! :)
Today, February 12, 2014, BAP made history. Two years after they debut, they won their first award in one of Korea’s music shows, Show Champion. No words can describe how proud I am for this achievement of my aliens. The moment we’ve all been waiting for has finally come. Congrats BAP! This is just about the start boys. Let’s all look forward to more wins in the future. Fighting BAP! You all deserve to win! :>
Earlier today tlist has been flooded with everyone’s admiration to one of my biases, Zhang Yixing. I searched for the cause of the commotion and the first thing I read was when he asked fansite masters to not release his photos at Incheon Airport so his fans at China would not know and gather at the airport because he wanted them to just stay at their homes and not be stranded and missed the celebration of Chinese New Year with their families. I was literally crying reading how unselfish this man could ever be with just this fan account. I read and read and read lots of stories of him and so I decided to make a whole tumblr post of it.
So I was on my way on compiling every fan account of Yixing’s fan service at Changsa Airport today when I suddenly stepped on
yixingdotjpg’s own post. Sinong tao ang magdadalawang isip na ireblog at ishare tong post na to? I’ve been on tumblr for almost 2 years and a half and believe me (or not) for saying that not a single text, photo, quote, link, chat, audio or video post I had reblogged. Never, but not until today.
REBLOGGED. Only for Yixing. Only for Lay. Only for My Unicorn. ❤
Yixing’s overwhelming love to his fans is questionable at some point. How can a man be this thoughtful, sweet, kind and lovable at the same time? But as a fan of this adorable unicorn, I never had any doubt if these fan accounts wandering on social networking sites were true. Of all the idols of South Korea, Yixing can definitely do those admiring things. He is capable of doing it. He can. He did it by the way.
No manager, no guards, just him. All by himself, he managed to control the crowd and even handled a mini fan signing event for his fans. No words can describe the respect and love I have for this man. I am so honored to stan not just an idol but a man with a beautiful heart. :>
Thank you, Zhang Yixing for showing us how to love and be loved. Bless your soul, My Unicorn. ❤